Upgrade to a Performance and Sealed 12 volt AGM Battery for the Yamaha Rhino 660 700
Fire up your Yamaha Rhino quickly every time with a premium starting and deep cycle AGM battery that can handle the stress of ignition and power a sound system!
The stock Yamaha battery for the Rhino is a simple SLI (starting, lighting, ignition) type, wet cell battery that takes longer to charge and less time to fail. When its time to buy a Yamaha Rhino replacement battery, step up to dual starting and deep cycle performance AGM,
A premium, performance type AGM (absorbed glass matt) battery has less internal resistance – therefore recharge time is less + is acid free and a maintenance free type battery.
HC28 FullRiver 12 volt AGM Yamaha Rhino Replacement Battery – Hard Core Cranking Series (HC)
Unit Price $110 ea plus tax with exchange
- High Capacity starting power to start any size engine!
- High Rate Discharge @ 5 Sec 925 AMPS!! 10 sec 870 Amps 20 sec 765 amps
- PHCA: 925A at 80 degrees F for 5 sec
- CCA: 410A at zeroF
- 28 amp hours @ 20 hr rate
- Reserve Capacity RC: 55 min
- Operation Temp range: -22F to 122F
- Can be mounted in any orientation except inverted – non spill
- Withstands Shock-Vibration from racing conditions!
- Maintenance-free, spill proof, non-hazardous, DOT, IATA, ICAO and IMDG approved as safe for land, air and sea transportation,
environmentally friendly Yamaha Rhino Racing Battery
Deep Cycle Yamaha Rhino Replacement Battery for Sound System, Lights & GPS
12 volt U1 Size Yamaha Rhino Replacement Battery AGM Maintenance Free
Yamaha Rhino Replacement Battery
12 Volt U1 Reconditioned Deep Cycle Rechargeable Battery for Rhino $30 ea plus tax with exchange
*(Cores are required to void core charge of $5)